A Simple & Straightforward Guide to Living & Working in Mexico
Download our 32-page country report for a punchy, comprehensive overview of everything you need to know about Mexico.
If you are new to Mexico, moving there for work, visiting for business or simply want to discover more about the country and its culture, then this guide is for you. Within a short space of time you will get you up to scratch with the people, the religion, etiquette and history – giving you the confidence to negotiate its cultural intricacies.
Simply follow the instructions via Paypal. You will be sent a link to download the PDF.
An overview of the content is offered below.
Please note this offer is only for individual use - if required for an organisation or for distribution, kindly contact us.
Preview: 32 pages - What's Inside?
Mexico – An Introduction
- Ethnic Makeup
- Politics & Legislation
- 20th Century History
- Most Important Festive Days & National Holidays
- International Organizations Membership
- Population Literacy and Living Standards
- Primary Industries in Mexico
- Unemployment Rate
- Safety & Security
- Natural Disasters
Investing in Mexico
- Economic Development
- International Relations
- Overseas Investment
- Social Phenomena
- The “Macho” factor
- Stereotypes & Preconceptions – Perception of the Foreigner
- Being a Foreigner in Mexico
- Popular & Important Celebrities
Dynamics of USA, British or Anglo-Saxon Cultures & Mexico in Collaboration
- Potential Cultural Challenges
- Awareness of the Cultural Differences
- Culture & Society
- The Family
- Concept of Honour & Time
- The Role of Hospitality
- Social Etiquette
Business Etiquette and Protocol
- Meeting & Greeting
- Business Meetings
- Business Cards
All this for only £4.99 - a bargain!
Our country reports are designed to increase the reader’s awareness of a specific country / culture in order to maximise their potential when working there. Each country profile aims to give a complete picture of the country/ culture starting from a general overview then tackling specifics on how business is conducted.
By imparting the reader with invaluable cultural knowledge this offers an in-depth understanding of how to build interpersonal relationships, promote clearer lines of communication and help minimise misunderstandings.
This report is written for a wide audience, and follows a very simple, logical format.
- An introduction to the country, its history, politics, people and culture.
- An understanding of the target country’s values, customs and etiquette and their possible impact on work and social life.
- Tips on preparing to work with new colleagues from the target country.
- An accurate portrayal of daily life in the target destination.
- Guidelines and tools on adapting and dealing with cultural differences.
- Practical information and useful links.
The profile is to be solely used by the purchasing individual or organisation. If materials from this profile are to be used outside of agreed context Commisceo Global Consultancy Ltd must be referenced and copyrights respected. Any questions can be emailed to us.