Discover What Makes the Dutch Tick
Our comprehensive 32-page PDF to The Netherlands is a perfect guide for anyone wanting to understand the country and its people.
Covering everything from history and politics to current affairs and economics, the guide also offers and expanded section on how to do business in The Netherlands. Topics such as etiquette and cultural differences are explored, offering practical tips and solutions for those visiting the country.
Scroll down further for a full overview of all the topics covered.
Simply follow the instructions via Paypal. You will be sent a link to download the PDF.
Please note this offer is only for individual use - if required for an organisation or for distribution, kindly contact us.
Preview: What's Inside?
The Netherlands – An Introduction
- Population and living standards
- Basic vocabulary list of the Dutch language
- Politics and legislation
- Historic overview of the Netherlands
- Most important festive days and national holidays
- International organisation membership
- Primary industries in the Netherlands
Investing in The Netherlands
- Economic Development
- Dutch companies abroad
- International relations
- Former colonies of the Netherlands
- Transportation and infrastructure
- Social phenomena
- Popular and important Dutch celebrities
Dynamics of Dutch and British culture in collaboration
- Possible challenges
- Areas to visit in the Netherlands
Business Etiquette, Customs, and Protocol
- Meeting and greeting
- Business hierarchy
- Business meetings
- Business Process
- Business cards
- Office environment
- Corporate events
All this for only £4.99 - a bargain!
Our country reports are designed to increase the reader’s awareness of a specific country / culture in order to maximise their potential when working there. Each country profile aims to give a complete picture of the country/ culture starting from a general overview then tackling specifics on how business is conducted.
By imparting the reader with invaluable cultural knowledge this offers an in-depth understanding of how to build interpersonal relationships, promote clearer lines of communication and help minimise misunderstandings.
This report is written for a wide audience, and follows a very simple, logical format.
- An introduction to the country, its history, politics, people and culture.
- An understanding of the target country’s values, customs and etiquette and their possible impact on work and social life.
- Tips on preparing to work with new colleagues from the target country.
- An accurate portrayal of daily life in the target destination.
- Guidelines and tools on adapting and dealing with cultural differences.
- Practical information and useful links.
The profile is to be solely used by the purchasing individual or organisation. If materials from this profile are to be used outside of agreed context Commisceo Global Consultancy Ltd must be referenced and copyrights respected. Any questions can be emailed.