Get cultural intelligence on Nigeria - this report is packed full of useful information for anyone new to the country.
As experts in cultural awareness within business, our country reports are designed to increase the reader’s awareness of a specific country / culture in order to maximise their potential when working there.
They offer a complete picture of the country/ culture starting from a general overview then tackling specifics on how business is conducted.
Simply follow the instructions via Paypal. You will be sent a link to download the PDF.
Scroll down for an overview of the contents.
Please note this offer is only for individual use - if required for an organisation or for distribution, kindly contact us.
Preview: Contents & Overview
Nigeria – An Introduction
- Natural Disasters
- Population Literacy and Living Standards
- Ethnic Make-up
- Politics and Legislation
- International Relations
- Safety and Security
Investing in Nigeria
- Economic Development
- Unemployment Rate
- Primary Industries in Nigeria
- Overseas Investment
Nigerian Culture and Society
- Cultural Overview
- Cultural Considerations
- Potential Cultural Challenges
- Awareness of Cultural Differences
- The Family
- Concept of Time
- The Role of Hospitality
- Social Etiquette
- Stereotypes and Preconceptions- Perception of the Foreigner
- Social Phenomena
- Most Important Festive Days and National Holidays
- Popular and Important Celebrities
Nigerian Business Etiquette, Customs, and Protocol
- An overview of Business in Nigeria
- Meeting and Greeting
- Business Hierarchy
- Business Meetings
- Business Process
- Business Cards
- Being a foreigner in Nigeria
- Dynamics of British Culture and Nigerian Culture
- International Organisations Membership
All this for only £4.99 - a bargain!
This report is written for a wide audience, and follows a very simple, logical format.
- An introduction to the country, its history, politics, people and culture.
- An understanding of the target country’s values, customs and etiquette and their possible impact on work and social life.
- Tips on preparing to work with new colleagues from the target country.
- An accurate portrayal of daily life in the target destination.
- Guidelines and tools on adapting and dealing with cultural differences.
- information and useful links.
The profile is to be solely used by the purchasing individual or organisation. If materials from this profile are to be used outside of agreed context Commisceo Global Consulting Ltd must be referenced and copyrights respected. Any questions can be emailed.