This 42-page country profile on Poland is packed full of useful information for anyone new to Poland.
As experts in cultural awareness within business, our country reports are designed to increase the reader’s awareness of a specific country / culture in order to maximise their potential when working there.
They offer a complete picture of the country/ culture starting from a general overview then tackling specifics on how business is conducted.
Simply follow the instructions via Paypal. You will be sent a link to download the PDF.
Scroll down for an overview of the contents.
Please note this offer is only for individual use - if required for an organisation or for distribution, kindly contact us.
Preview: Contents & Overview
- Geography and climate
- Natural Resources
- History of Poland
Investing in Poland
- Economic Development
- The Economy Now
- Unemployment rate
- Polish export
- The Constitution
- Human Rights in Poland
- Foreign Policy
- Trade Unions
- Non-Governmental Organisations
- Gender Policies
Culture & Society of Poland
- Traditional food
- Stereotypes of Poles as accepted by foreigners
- Stereotypes of Poles as accepted by Poles
Business Etiquette, Customs and Protocol
- Time and Punctuality
- Gift giving
- Greetings and Courtesies
- Foreign Businesswomen Visiting the Country
- Business tips and motivational advice
- What to avoid
All this for only £4.99 - a bargain!
This report is written for a wide audience, and follows a very simple, logical format.
- An introduction to the country, its history, politics, people and culture.
- An understanding of the target country’s values, customs and etiquette and their possible impact on work and social life.
- Tips on preparing to work with new colleagues from the target country.
- An accurate portrayal of daily life in the target destination.
- Guidelines and tools on adapting and dealing with cultural differences.
- information and useful links.
The profile is to be solely used by the purchasing individual or organisation. If materials from this profile are to be used outside of agreed context Commisceo Global Consultancy Ltd must be referenced and copyrights respected. Any questions can be emailed.