50 pages packed full of cultural intelligence on Turkey.
As experts in cultural awareness training we have designed our country insight reports to increase the reader’s awareness of a specific country / culture in order to maximise their potential when working there.
They offer a complete picture of the country/ culture starting from a general overview then tackling specifics on how business is conducted. As an introduction to a country, these are perfect.
Simply follow the instructions via Paypal. You will be sent a link to download the PDF.
Scroll down for an overview of the contents.
Please note this offer is only for individual use - if required for an organisation or for distribution, kindly contact us.
Preview: Contents & Overview
- Politics and Legislation
- Safety and Security
Investing in Turkey
- Economic Development
- International Relations
Turkish Culture and Society
- Cultural Overview
- Turkish Culture and Society Overview
- Turkish Social Phenomena
- Taboos in Discussions
- Turkish Proverbs and Idioms
- National Holidays and Religious Festivals
- Well-Known Turkish People
- Dynamics of British Culture and Turkish Culture
- Body Language
Turkish Business Etiquette, Customs, and Protocol
- Usage of Time and Multitasking
- Hierarchy and Organization
- Greeting, Business Card, Gift-giving and Hospitality Etiquette
- Meeting and Negotiating
All this for only £4.99 - a bargain!
This report is written for a wide audience, and follows a very simple, logical format.
- An introduction to the country, its history, politics, people and culture.
- An understanding of the target country’s values, customs and etiquette and their possible impact on work and social life.
- Tips on preparing to work with new colleagues from the target country.
- An accurate portrayal of daily life in the target destination.
- Guidelines and tools on adapting and dealing with cultural differences.
- information and useful links.
The profile is to be solely used by the purchasing individual or organisation. If materials from this profile are to be used outside of agreed context Commisceo Global Consultancy Ltd must be referenced and copyrights respected. Any questions can be emailed.