Social Media Training Courses
We design and deliver specialist training courses in international social media marketing aimed at supporting learners in managing cultural, linguistic and digital challenges in running global social media campaigns.
With social media now being an integral part of external communications, our clients come to us looking for support, guidance and training for their personnel in how to manage, run and deliver ROI on global social media marketing campaigns.
We offer courses that are off-the-shelf and ready for the training room as well as more tailored and bespoke options for those looking at specific issues.
Our training courses are available throughout the year, across the globe and are popular with online marketing professionals from both agencies as well as in-house teams and stakeholders.
Cultural Insight to Help you Connect
Through cultural insight we help focus international social media campaigns on how to effectively connect with the audience.
Courses are of great help to anyone leading, managing or working in a social media team with an international element. Offering confidence in approach and direction, the training also helps attendees review and redevelop their own global social media approach, communication style and plans.
We take a holistic approach to exploring international social media examining best practice for online marketing, case studies, tips and guidance but also drawing heavily on learners’ own needs, interests and requirements.
- Adapted vs Bespoke Course Options
- Global, multilingual delivery
- Practical, engaging courses
Case Study Our client is a European video games creator with a number of global titles. As part of their push into the Middle East and to support investment in localization of certain titles into Arabic, the marketing team requested a social media training course specifically looking at the Gulf region. We tailored a course for them helping them get to grips with the social media space, practical & logistical campaign considerations, localization tips and the development of a best practice guide for the region.
The content of a course will essentially come down to the unique challenges faced by your business or organisation.
- If you want something created specifically for you i.e. “bespoke”, the content can be whatever it needs to be, no limits.
- If you want something off-the-shelf & ready-to-go in terms of being a pre-prepared course, i.e. "adapted", then the contents are established and sent to you upon request.
Contact us for more information.
Below are some examples of what common topics covered in our international social media courses:
- The impact of culture on your target audience and their subsequent social media expectations
- The dos and don’ts of operating within your social media space
- The social media tools most commonly used by your target audience
- Strategies for utilising social media tools
- Localizing your messages
- Strategies to manage social media conversations
- Social media ‘listening’ strategies
Our Training Style
In short, we don’t do long talks in front of PowerPoint slides.
Commisceo, our name and its meaning, frames everything we do. We are all about mingling & blending cultures, about creating cocktails, about exploration, and about opening minds and hearts.
You can’t achieve this through slides and words.
That’s why we like action in our training courses! We emphasise:
Above all we are EFFECTIVE and ENGAGING.
Commiseco’s Social Media Trainers
Our social media trainers are hand-picked from our team depending on location, type of training needed, style of trainer needed, language and a number of other factors.
However all our trainers share the same fundamental skill sets.
- Training Experience: our trainers are trainers – they like to train, to share ideas and to teach people. people; All our trainers come with years’ of hands-on training experience.
- Cultural Insight: our trainers specialise in certain countries or cultures which means they have lived, worked, played, got lost, got found and experienced a culture in its fullest, whether online of offline.
- Business Insight: our trainers come with business experience and sector expertise allowing them to identify with many of our clients various business challenges.
- Social Media Experience: our trainers all come with practical social media experience at business or organisational level, some with expertise in specific countries or regions, others with market or sector-specific know-how.
Please contact us and let us know if you are looking for something adapted or bespoke.
From there we can advise on the next steps needed in order to get your course up and running.