Our series of country insight reports are designed for those who have an interest in a particular country and need some quick-fire tips and information about the local culture.
You may be an importer, a teacher, a researcher or a business person. Whether you are travelling to a country or simply wanting access info and insights, our country insight reports are designed to increase the reader’s awareness and give them tips about cultural differences.
In essence, we have condensed elements of our professional cultural awareness training courses into these reports - bringing you the crucial facts and figures as well as the awareness needed to effectively work in or with the country.
Our reports are written for a wide audience, and all follows a very simple, logical format.
- An introduction to the country, its history, politics, people and culture.
- An understanding of the target country’s values, customs and etiquette and their possible impact on work and social life.
- Tips on preparing to work with new colleagues from the target country.
- An accurate portrayal of daily life in the target destination.
- Guidelines and tools on adapting and dealing with cultural differences.
- Practical information and useful links.
Each country report will slightly differ in terms of content depending on what the most salient information is for a visitor or newcomer to the culture. Most however will expand upon topics such as:
- Safety and security
- Culture and society
- Business culture, etiquette, customs, and protocol
Please see below for our current titles. Click your country of interest to find out more.