Get Up to Speed on Brazil - Download our Brilliant 36-page Guide
If you are about to enter in a relationship with Brazil, either for business, pleasure or study, you need to get to know the people. That's our philosophy when it comes to doing business abroad - get to know the people and the rest will tend to take care of itself.
To help newbies to the market we have published our definite guide to Brazil. 36 pages packed with invaluable and insightful information.
Our guides are purchased and used by the corporate, academic, business, political and research worlds as well as by anyone with an interest in Brazil.
Simply pay with Paypal and you will be sent a link to the PDF.
Please note this offer is only for individual use - if required for an organisation or for distribution, kindly contact us.
Preview Contents: What's inside?
Brazil – An Introduction
- Useful expressions
- Politics and Legislation
- Safety and Security
- National Holidays
Investing in Brazil
- Foreign Direct Investment
Business Etiquette, Customs and Protocol
- Business Protocol and Etiquette
- Gift Giving Etiquette
- Communication and conversation style
- Making Appointments
- Corporate Culture
Brazilian Culture and Society
- Brazilian Culture Overview
- Stereotypes and Misconceptions
- Dynamics of British Culture and Brazil
- Dynamics of the US Culture and Brazil
- Useful Tips and Links
This report is written for a wide audience, and follows a very simple, logical format.
- An introduction to the country, its history, politics, people and culture.
- An understanding of the target country’s values, customs and etiquette and their possible impact on work and social life.
- Tips on preparing to work with new colleagues from the target country.
- An accurate portrayal of daily life in the target destination.
- Guidelines and tools on adapting and dealing with cultural differences.
- Practical information and useful links.
The profile is to be solely used by the purchasing individual or organisation. If materials from this profile are to be used outside of agreed context, Commisceo Global Consultancy Ltd must be referenced and copyrights respected. Any questions can be emailed to us via the contact form.