Download our Brilliant 36-page Guide to Brazilian Society, Business & Culture
If you are about to enter in a relationship with Brazil, either for business, pleasure or study, you need to get to know the people. That's our philosophy when it comes to doing business abroad - get to know the people and the rest will tend to take care of itself.
To help newbies to the market we have published our definitive guide to Brazil - 36 pages packed with invaluable and insightful information about the country, people, business and culture.
Our guides are purchased and used by the corporate, academic, business, political and research worlds as well as by anyone with an interest in Brazil.
Simply pay with Paypal and you will be sent a link to the PDF or your browser will take you straight to it.
Please note this offer is strictly for individual use only - if required for an organisation, as part of any training or for distribution, kindly contact us.
Contents: What's Inside the Brazil Culture Report?
This report is written for a wide audience, and follows a very simple, logical format.
- An introduction to the country, its history, politics, people and culture.
- An understanding of the target country’s values, customs and etiquette and their possible impact on work and social life.
- Tips on preparing to work with new colleagues from the target country.
- An accurate portrayal of daily life in the target destination.
- Guidelines and tools on adapting and dealing with cultural differences.
- Practical information and useful links.
Here's a look at some of the topics the guide covers:
Brazil – An Introduction
Investing in Brazil
Business Etiquette and Protocol
Brazilian Culture and Society
Simply the most comprehensive cultural guide to Brazil on the internet!
The profile is to be solely used by the purchasing individual or organisation. If materials from this profile are to be used outside of agreed context, Commisceo Global Consultancy Ltd must be referenced and copyrights respected. Any questions can be emailed to us via the contact form.