52-Page Report on French Society & Culture - Get Your Copy Now
If you are new to France, moving there to live/work or simply working with French colleagues/clients, then our expert guide is designed for you. It covers topics similar to our France Country Profile however in a lot more detail.
This handy guide will get you up to scratch with the people, the culture, etiquette and everything you need to know about working in or with the French.
Simply follow the instructions via Paypal below and you will be sent a link to download the PDF.
Please note this offer is only for individual use - if required for an organisation or for distribution, kindly contact us.
Preview: What's in the Report?
Here's a look at some of the topics the guide covers:
France - An Introduction
- Politics and Legalisation
- Safety and Security
Investing in France
- Economic development
- Foreign Direct Investments (FDI)
- Environment and energy
French Culture & Society
- Cultural overview
- French culture and society overview
- Stereotypes and Misconceptions
- French social phenomena
- National Holidays and festivals
- Taboos in discussions
- About the family
- Body Language
Business etiquette, customs and protocol
- Business in France
- French business structure and management style
- Relationships & Communication
- Gift Giving Etiquette
- Dress Etiquette
- Business Cards
- Business Etiquette
- Meeting Etiquette
- Business Negotiation
- Women in business
- Dining Etiquette
- Being a foreigner in France
Our country reports are designed to increase the reader’s awareness of a specific country / culture in order to maximise their potential when working there. Each country profile aims to give a complete picture of the country/ culture starting from a general overview then tackling specifics on how business is conducted.
By imparting the reader with invaluable cultural knowledge this offers an in-depth understanding of how to build interpersonal relationships, promote clearer lines of communication and help minimise misunderstandings.
This report is written for a wide audience, and follows a very simple, logical format.
- An introduction to the country, its history, politics, people and culture.
- An understanding of the target country’s values, customs and etiquette and their possible impact on work and social life.
- Tips on preparing to work with new colleagues from the target country.
- An accurate portrayal of daily life in the target destination.
- Guidelines and tools on adapting and dealing with cultural differences.
- Practical information and useful links.
The profile is to be solely used by the purchasing individual or organisation. If materials from this profile are to be used outside of agreed context, Commisceo Global Consultancy Ltd must be referenced and copyrights respected. Any questions can be emailed to us via the contact form.