Get your copy of our In-depth Report on Indian Society & Culture
Useful for anyone travelling to India or working with Indians, this 42-page report will get you up to scratch with the essential knowledge to make a good impression.
Simply follow the instructions via Paypal. You will be sent a link to download the PDF.
Please note this offer is only for individual use - if required for an organisation or for distribution, kindly contact us.
Spanish, German, French and Italian versions are also available.
Preview: What's in the Report?
Here's a look at all the topics the report covers:
India – An Introduction
- Politics and Legislation
- Safety and Security
Investing in India
- Economic Development
Indian Culture and Society
- Cultural overview
- Indian culture and society overview
- National Holidays and Festivals
- Well-Known Indians
- Dynamics of British Culture and Indian Culture
- Indian Business Etiquette, Customs, and Protocol
- The Importance of ‘Face’
- Greetings and Language
- Food and Drink, Gifts, and Entertainment
Only £4.99: Well-researched and clearly presented, this country report is pure value for money.
Our country reports are designed to increase the reader’s awareness of a specific country / culture in order to maximise their potential when working there. Each country profile aims to give a complete picture of the country/ culture starting from a general overview then tackling specifics on how business is conducted.
By imparting the reader with invaluable cultural knowledge this offers an in-depth understanding of how to build interpersonal relationships, promote clearer lines of communication and help minimise misunderstandings.
This report is written for a wide audience, and follows a very simple, logical format.
- An introduction to the country, its history, politics, people and culture.
- An understanding of the target country’s values, customs and etiquette and their possible impact on work and social life.
- Tips on preparing to work with new colleagues from the target country.
- An accurate portrayal of daily life in the target destination.
- Guidelines and tools on adapting and dealing with cultural differences.
- Practical information and useful links.
The profile is to be solely used by the purchasing individual or organisation. If materials from this profile are to be used outside of agreed context, Commisceo Global Consultancy Ltd must be referenced and copyrights respected. Any questions can be emailed to us via the contact form.