44-page country profile on Russia - packed full of cultural and business intelligence.
As experts in cultural awareness training and consultancy, our country reports are designed to increase the reader’s awareness of a specific country / culture in order to maximise their potential when working there.
They offer a complete picture of the country/ culture starting from a general overview then tackling specifics on how business is conducted.
Simply follow the instructions via Paypal. You will be sent a link to download the PDF.
Scroll down for an overview of the contents.
Please note this offer is only for individual use - if required for an organisation or for distribution, kindly contact us.
Preview: Contents & Overview
Russia – An Introduction
- Ethnic Make-up
- Healthcare and welfare system
- Primary Industries
- Unemployment Rate
- Safety and Security
- Public Transport
- Environment and Energy
Investing in Russia
- Economic Development
- International relations
- Overseas investment
Dynamics of British Culture and Russian Culture in Collaboration
- Russian stereotypes about the British
- Comparison of Hofstede's dimensions of Britain and Russia
- Russia in comparison with the United Kingdom
Russian Culture and Society
- Social Phenomena
- Stereotypes and Misconceptions About Russians
- National holidays
- Russian national pride
Business Etiquette, Customs and Protocols
- Management Style
- Meeting and Greeting
- Naming Conventions
- Dress Etiquette
- Business Hierarchy
- Business Meetings
- Business process
- Business cards
- Relationships and networks
Being a foreigner in Russia
- Useful Tips and Links
- Time converter
- Country dialling code
- News feed links for Russia
- British diplomatic missions in Russia
- Russian diplomatic missions in the UK
- Bibliography and Resources
All this for only £4.99 - a bargain!
This report is written for a wide audience, and follows a very simple, logical format.
- An introduction to the country, its history, politics, people and culture.
- An understanding of the target country’s values, customs and etiquette and their possible impact on work and social life.
- Tips on preparing to work with new colleagues from the target country.
- An accurate portrayal of daily life in the target destination.
- Guidelines and tools on adapting and dealing with cultural differences.
- Information and useful links.
The profile is to be solely used by the purchasing individual or organisation. If materials from this profile are to be used outside of agreed context Commisceo Global Consultancy Ltd must be referenced and copyrights respected. Any questions can be emailed.