Download Our Report on Saudi Society & Culture
If you are new to Saudi Arabia, moving there for work, visiting for business or simply want to discover more about the kingdom and its culture, then download our fantastic guide.
This 40-page report will get you up to scratch with the people, the religion, etiquette and history – giving you the confidence to negotiate its cultural intricacies.
For only £4.99 the report can be yours. Simply follow the instructions via Paypal below. You will be sent a link to download the PDF.
Please note this offer is only for individual use - if required for an organisation or for distribution, kindly contact us.
Preview: What's in the Report?
Here's a look at some of the topics the guide covers:
Saudi Arabia – An Introduction
- Geography and Climate
- Language and Basic Phrases
History of Saudi Arabia
- Historical Overview
Investing in Saudi Arabia
- Economical Development
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)
- Law, Safety and Security
Culture and Society in Saudi Arabia
- The Importance of Family, Friendship and Honour
- Women in Saudi Society
- Traditional Food and Drink
- Stereotypes and Misconceptions
- Saudi Arabia Specific Phenomena
- National Holidays and Festivals
Business Etiquette, Customs and Protocol
- The Importance of Trust and Business Relationships
- Business Meeting Etiquette
- Gift Giving Etiquette
- Dining Etiquette and Socialising
- Dress Etiquette
- Business Cards
- Business Negotiation
- Women in Business in Saudi Arabia
- Being a Foreigner in Saudi Arabia
All this for only £4.99 - a bargain!
Our country reports are designed to increase the reader’s awareness of a specific country / culture in order to maximise their potential when working there. Each country profile aims to give a complete picture of the country/ culture starting from a general overview then tackling specifics on how business is conducted.
By imparting the reader with invaluable cultural knowledge this offers an in-depth understanding of how to build interpersonal relationships, promote clearer lines of communication and help minimise misunderstandings.
This report is written for a wide audience, and follows a very simple, logical format.
- An introduction to the country, its history, politics, people and culture.
- An understanding of the target country’s values, customs and etiquette and their possible impact on work and social life.
- Tips on preparing to work with new colleagues from the target country.
- An accurate portrayal of daily life in the target destination.
- Guidelines and tools on adapting and dealing with cultural differences.
- Practical information and useful links.
The profile is to be solely used by the purchasing individual or organisation. If materials from this profile are to be used outside of agreed context Commisceo Global Consultancy Ltd must be referenced and copyrights respected. Any questions can be emailed.