Download our Guide to Singapore Society, Business & Culture
Our country reports are designed to increase the reader’s awareness of a specific country in order to maximise their potential when working there. They are aimed at anyone wanting insights into a country, its culture and people.
They offer a complete picture of the country/ culture starting from a general overview then tackling specifics on how business is conducted included pointers on protocol and the like.
Simply follow the instructions via Paypal. You will be sent a link to download the PDF or your browser will take you straight to it.
Please note this offer is strictly for individual use only - if required for an organisation, as part of training or for distribution, kindly contact us.
A View on Singapore: Contents & Overview
This report is written for a wide audience, and follows a very simple, logical format.
- An introduction to the country, its history, politics, people and culture.
- An understanding of the target country’s values, customs and etiquette and their possible impact on work and social life.
- Tips on preparing to work with new colleagues from the target country.
- An accurate portrayal of daily life in the target destination.
- Guidelines and tools on adapting and dealing with cultural differences.
- information and useful links.
Examples of topics included:
Singapore – An Introduction
Cultural Overview of Singapore
All this + more for only £4.99 - a bargain!
The profile is to be solely used by the purchasing individual or organisation. If materials from this profile are to be used outside of agreed context Commisceo Global Consultancy Ltd must be referenced and copyrights respected. Any questions can be emailed.