Access business and cultural intelligence on Singapore - simply download our report.
As experts in cultural awareness training within business, our country reports are designed to increase the reader’s awareness of a specific country / culture in order to maximise their potential when working there. They are aimed at anyone wanting insights into a country, its culture and people.
They offer a complete picture of the country/ culture starting from a general overview then tackling specifics on how business is conducted included pointers on protocol and the like.
Simply follow the instructions via Paypal. You will be sent a link to download the PDF.
Scroll down for an overview of the contents.
Please note this offer is only for individual use - if required for an organisation or for distribution, kindly contact us.
Preview: Contents & Overview
Singapore – An Introduction
- Ethnic make-up
- Languages and Dialects Spoken
- Language chart – Important phrases (Chinese – Mandarin)
- Politics and Legislation
- Singapore’s History
- Population literacy
- Healthcare and welfare system
- Primary industries in Singapore
- Unemployment rate
- Safety and Security
- Environment and Energy
- Natural Disasters
- Investing in Singapore
- Economic Development
- Overseas Investment
- Key Financial Institutions in Singapore
- International Relations
Cultural Overview of Singapore
- Interests and Social Phenomena
- Stereotypes and preconceptions of people in Singapore
- Singapore Celebrities (or born in Singapore) Faces British people might recognize
- Popular and important celebrities
- Culture and Society
- Dynamics of British Culture and Singapore
- Cultural overview
- 5 ‘C’s: Cash, Credit-card, Car, Club, and Condominium
- Management style and working practices in Singapore
- Working relationships in Singapore
- Meeting and greeting
- Working practices in Singapore
- Business Etiquette, Customs and Protocol
- Dos and Don’ts
All this for only £4.99 - a bargain!
This report is written for a wide audience, and follows a very simple, logical format.
- An introduction to the country, its history, politics, people and culture.
- An understanding of the target country’s values, customs and etiquette and their possible impact on work and social life.
- Tips on preparing to work with new colleagues from the target country.
- An accurate portrayal of daily life in the target destination.
- Guidelines and tools on adapting and dealing with cultural differences.
- information and useful links.
The profile is to be solely used by the purchasing individual or organisation. If materials from this profile are to be used outside of agreed context Commisceo Global Consultancy Ltd must be referenced and copyrights respected. Any questions can be emailed.