A Panoramic Overview of Spanish Society & Culture: Get Your Copy Now!
If you are new to Spain, moving there to live/work or simply working with Spanish colleagues/clients, then our expert guide is designed for you. It covers topics similar to our Spain Country Profile however in a lot more detail.
This 50-page report will get you up to scratch with the people, the culture, etiquette and everything you need to know about working in or with the Spanish.
Simply follow the instructions via Paypal. You will be sent a link to download the PDF.
Please note this offer is only for individual use - if required for an organisation or for distribution, kindly contact us.
Preview: What's in the Report?
Here's a look at some of the topics the guide covers:
Spain: An Introduction
- Natural Disasters
- Recent History
- Politics and legislation
- Safety and security
Investing in Spain
- Economical development
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)
Spanish culture and society
- Cultural Overview
- Stereotypes and misconceptions
- Regional cultures
- Spanish calendar
- Family Values
- Cinema and Literature
Business Etiquette, customs and protocols
- Relationships & Communication in Spain
- Spanish Non-Verbal Communication
- Meeting etiquette
- Business meeting etiquette
- Business cards
- Business negotiation
- Dress etiquette and socialising
- Dining etiquette
- Being a Foreigner in Spain
Only £4.99: Get your copy in seconds!
Our country reports are designed to increase the reader’s awareness of a specific country / culture in order to maximise their potential when working there. Each country profile aims to give a complete picture of the country/ culture starting from a general overview then tackling specifics on how business is conducted.
By imparting the reader with invaluable cultural knowledge this offers an in-depth understanding of how to build interpersonal relationships, promote clearer lines of communication and help minimise misunderstandings. This report is written for a wide audience, and follows a very simple, logical format.
- An introduction to the country, its history, politics, people and culture.
- An understanding of the target country’s values, customs and etiquette and their possible impact on work and social life.
- Tips on preparing to work with new colleagues from the target country.
- An accurate portrayal of daily life in the target destination.
- Guidelines and tools on adapting and dealing with cultural differences.
- Practical information and useful links.
The profile is to be solely used by the purchasing individual or organisation. If materials from this profile are to be used outside of agreed context, Commisceo Global Ltd must be referenced and copyrights respected. Any questions can be emailed.