Grab your copy of our In-depth Report on British Society & Culture
If you are new to the UK, want to dig a bit deeper into the culture or if you work with Brits and want to work out where they are coming from - then you need to download our guide to the UK. This covers topics similar to our UK Country Profile however in a lot more depth.
Useful for anyone travelling to the UK or working with Brits, this 46-page report will get you up to scratch with the people, the psyche and culture.
Simply follow the instructions via Paypal . You will be sent a link to download the PDF.
Please note this offer is only for individual use - if required for an organisation or for distribution, kindly contact us.
Preview: What's inside the Report?
Here's a look at some of the topics the guide covers:
- Formation of the United Kingdom
- The Commonwealth
- Safety and Crime in the United Kingdom
Infrastructure in the United Kingdom
- Environment and Energy
British Culture & Society
- Communication style
- Stereotypes and misconceptions about UK and on UK citizens
- Social phenomena in the UK
- Meeting and Greeting
- Small talk guide
- Business Meetings Business cards
- Business Dress Etiquette
- Handshake deals
- Written communication
- Management style
- Dining Etiquette
- Gift Giving Etiquette
- Do’s and Don’ts for the United Kingdom
Only £4.99: Well-researched and clearly presented, this country report is pure value for money.
Our country reports are designed to increase the reader’s awareness of a specific country / culture in order to maximise their potential when working there. Each country profile aims to give a complete picture of the country/ culture starting from a general overview then tackling specifics on how business is conducted.
By imparting the reader with invaluable cultural knowledge this offers an in-depth understanding of how to build interpersonal relationships, promote clearer lines of communication and help minimise misunderstandings.
This report is written for a wide audience, and follows a very simple, logical format.
- An introduction to the country, its history, politics, people and culture.
- An understanding of the target country’s values, customs and etiquette and their possible impact on work and social life.
- Tips on preparing to work with new colleagues from the target country.
- An accurate portrayal of daily life in the target destination.
- Guidelines and tools on adapting and dealing with cultural differences.
- Practical information and useful links.
The profile is to be solely used by the purchasing individual or organisation. If materials from this profile are to be used outside of agreed context, Commiseco Global Ltd must be referenced and copyrights respected. Any questions can be emailed.